Friday, December 27, 2013

Dollhouse Miniatures: Import and Tea Shop in 1:12 Scale


This isn't your typical tea shop! The inspiration came from a combination of an herb and incense stores in the Pike Place Market, called Tenzing Momo,  a tea shop on Capital Hill in Seattle called, Travelers and various other import shops we have here filled with rich colors and fragrances.


dollhouse tea shop


1:12 scale tea shop


dollhouse tea


dollhouse import shop


dollhouse tea set


dollhouse statues


1:12 scale import shop


dollhouse shrine


dollhouse tea shop


dollhouse masks


dollhouse teas


dollhouse tea shop



See more Victorian and other dollhouse miniatures:

Pt. 1:  Greenleaf Beacon Hill Dollhouse


Pt. 3:  Victorian Dollhouse Kitchen and Dining Room

Pt. 4:  Dollhouse Master Bedroom and Bath

Pt. 5:  Dollhouse Study and Hallway

Dollhouse Miniature Conservatory and Garden


Dollhouse Flower Shop

10 comments:

  1. Hi Heather! Your import tea shop is Loaded with interesting details and Lots of Atmosphere! Well done!:D

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Elizabeth, I think this one is my favorite :)

      Delete
  2. I love your work, Heather! It's in a class all its own! Such beautiful bright and rich colours. Very uplifting! Also, you have a marvelous collection of varied accessories and I love how you have set everything up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lucille, this is the last of my miniature posts; I have an unfinished bakery I need to finish though....

      Delete
  3. I love your shop. Very oriental and whit so much atmosphere, very unique made​​. Well done.
    Hugs
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wyrna, thank-you! I have a couple more ideas for miniatures; hopefully I can find the time my jewelry takes any spare time I have right now...

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Stephanie, thanks so much! I may dig my bakery out, I think all it needs is the pastries & that's the fun part!

      Delete
  5. Wow! I love this shop. Full of interesting Oriental miniatures. A great collection and lovely display. Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete