Sunday, December 1, 2013

1:12 scale Christmas Gingerbread Dollhouse


1:12 scale  "gingerbread" dollhouse.  Every few years I would make a real gingerbread house with all sorts of candy and goodies. From a traditional Tudor to a Southwest style adobe; my favorite was a Russian church. Since I like making Fimo clay food, I thought it would be fun to make a dollhouse gingerbread house! All of the candy is made from Fimo; the candy corn and glass "sugar" coated gumdrops were super fun to make. The roof is made from painted wood shingles. I am not really happy yet with the interior, it is supposed to have a cartoon like feel with a candy theme.


dollhouse miniatures



Christmas miniatures



Christmas dollhouse


gingerbread dollhouse




1:12 scale dollhouse


See more Victorian and other dollhouse miniatures:

Pt. 1:  Greenleaf Beacon Hill Dollhouse


Pt. 3:  Victorian Dollhouse Kitchen and Dining Room

Pt. 4:  Dollhouse Master Bedroom and Bath

Pt. 5:  Dollhouse Study and Hallway

Dollhouse Miniature Conservatory and Garden


Dollhouse 1:12 scale Christmas room box

4 comments:

  1. What a fantastic idea - that's really a fun project! And so sweet... ;O)

    Greetings
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Birgit, I could totally see you doing something like this! It was a super fun project, thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Awww! How Sweet!!! :D Hansel and Gretel would be on it in a flash!

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elizabeth, Hansel & Gretel were on my mind as I was making this!

      Delete